Worm remedy against ascarids, hookworms and tapeworms in cats.
Each tablet contains:
Pyrantel pamoate 230mg
- Keep out of reach of uninformed persons, children and animals.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Directions for use: Use only as directed.
- Can be administered directly, mixed with a small amount of food or crushed and mixed with feed.
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary.
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 to 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations.
- Consult your veterinarian before treating ill or convalescing cats.
- Can be given safely to all cars including old cats and young kittens.
2kg body mass ½ Tablet
4kg body mass 1 Tablet
6kg body mass 1 ½ Tablets