Pyostat Shampoo is formulated for dogs as an aid to manage skin disorders associated with bacterial and/or fungal infections.
Directions for use:
- Use only as directed
- Shake well before use
- Wet the coat of the dog thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply sufficient Pyostat preparation to form a rich lather.
- Re-apply immediately and massage into the coat and skin of your dog.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Use Pyostat two to three times a week or as prescribed by your veterinarian.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Avoid contact with your eyes.
- This product is not suitable for cats
This product can be used for the following skin conditions, as per your veterinarian:
Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Eschericia coli and Malassezia pachydermatis.
Quaternary Ammonium Compound blend. 6,5 g/l Polyguanylguanidine.