For use as a frequent shampoo (non-detergent). Physiological Shampoo acts as a hygiene barrier and is used to neutralise bad odours. Specifically formulated for maintenance of the skin and fur of dogs and cats, the product maintains the cutaneous barrier and the ecology of the skin. The physiological pH and mild lathering foam base allows for frequent use.
Ceramides A2 and essential fatty acids, nutrient and restructuring agents of the skin; patented aldehyde complex durable anti-colour agent, which acts without masking perfume, in a mild lathering foam base at Physiological pH (identical to the skin of the animal).
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact should occur, rinse thoroughly with water.
Directions for use: Use only as directed.
- Wet the coat of the dog or cat thoroughly with warm water.
- Spread the product across the animal using circular movements, using sufficient Physiological Shampoo to form a rich lather.
- Massage into the wet coat of the entire animal and leave on for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- If your veterinarian has recommended this product, please follow their guidelines for usage.