Routine ear cleaning in dogs and cats. Provides exceptional cerumen removal, cleaning and odour-neutralising properties.
Micelle-rich, isotonic non-foaming formulation containing a patented aldehyde complex durable anti-odour agent, at physiological pH (identical to the skin of the animal), designed to provide optimal tolerance in the ears of dogs and cats.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If contact should occur, rinse thoroughly with water.
Directions for use:
Packaging is designed to avoid any difficulties or trauma to the animal, and has a soft tip to avoid damage or pain, and insertion too deep into the ear. Each pump delivers a metered dose, without noise to frighten the animal. Ergonomic shape of the packaging aids single-handed use of the product.
- Remove the cap.
- Place the tip into the ear canal.
- One squeeze of the pump per ear.
- After application, massage the base of the ear, then clean the interior of the ear with a cotton ball moistened with product.
- Use once or twice weekly to maintain regular hygiene.
- Avoid exposing product to prolonged temperatures above 30 °C.
- Please follow your veterinarian’s guidelines for usage.