Oticlear is a cleansing solution indicated for the removal of wax and tissue debris in the external ear canal of dogs and cats. Oticlear may be used in the routine cleansing of the ear or prior to the application of other aural medications.
Lactic Acid 2.5% w/v
Salicylic Acid 0.1% w/v
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
Directions for use: Use only as directed
- Removing the existing cap and seal and use twist on cap for application.
- Turn the cap nozzle to open the product and then apply to the ear canal.
- Oticlear should be liberally applied and the ear gently massaged.
- Accessible parts of the ear should be cleaned with cotton wool soaked with oticlear
- For routine cleansing, Oticlear may be used 2 – 3 times weekly.
- Oticlear may be used prior to the application of other aural medications to provide a cleaner environment for the medications to act in.