Gastro-Intestinal Health | Fenugreek seed for Horses, Dogs and Cats
• Helps to relieve gastric ulcers
• Increases feed palatability
• Increases insulin sensitivity, regulates blood sugar levels & modulates glucose absorption
• An aid in fertility and milk production
• Helps to serve as a natural mild laxative
• To support mucous membranes
• To increase feed conversion
• To promote lymphatic drainage
• As an antioxidant and nutritive tonic
Directions for use:
The following suggested dosages should not be exceeded. Mixed into daily food. 5ml scoop is equivalent to 5-7 grams.
20-30g (5 scoops) per day
10-15g (2 scoops) per day
1-2g (½ scoop) per day
5g (1 scoop) per day
5-7g (1 ½ scoops) per day
½ scoop daily (2-3g/2,5ml)
Pigeons and Poultry:
Up to 2% of daily grain feed. Mix well into feed together with a little vegetable oil.
Do not feed to pregnant animals. May interfere with hypoglycaemic therapies. The absorption of drugs used concurrently may be affected because of high mucilaginous fibre content of Fenugreek.