For the temporary relief of localized dermatitis in dogs and cats.
Comes in 125g
Directions for use
- USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- After cleaning the affected area with an antibacterial soap, apply a generous layer of H9 gel onto the skin
- Do not rub in, leave uncovered.
- Repeat one to three times a day.
- FOR EXTERNAL ANIMAL USE ONLY.
- Do not use on broken skin, on wounds or around eyes.
- Discontinue at any sign of adverse reaction and consult a veterinarian
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Although this product has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder
- Wash hands thoroughly after use
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Close cap tightly after use.
- Store below 25°C.