Fiprotec is a monthly topical treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks suitable for cats.
It contains the active ingredient Fipronil 9.7% m/v. Fipronil will spread over the entire coat of the animal in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, killing all fleas within 24 hours of application and ticks within 48 hours. Fiprotec has a residual effect which keeps killing fleas for up to 5 weeks and tick for up to 2 weeks.
One pipette will cover one cat up to 8kg.
- Remove the pipette from the pack.
- Twist off the top
- Part the hair on the back of the neck, at the base of the skull, until the skin is visible.
- Place the pipette on the exposed skin and squeeze until all the contents have been emptied onto your pet’s skin.
In severe infestations two treatments 2-3 weeks apart are recommended.
Your pet will need to be dry for 3 days before administering this product and 3 days after to ensure proper distribution over your pet’s skin.
- Do not use on kittens under 12 weeks of age.
- Do not get this product in your pet’s eyes or mouth.
- Dispose of used pipette safely.