Equitop Myoplast® is a high-quality amino acid feed supplement for the support of muscle build up and functions in the horse.
Equitop Myoplast® is a unique combination of 18 amino acids, derived from blue-green algae. Equitop Myoplast® is recommended for use in periods of intensive training and competition, for training at the beginning of the season, for young horses in training, for older horses with increased need for protein, for brood mares, after injuries and during rehabilitation.
Equitop Myoplast® delivers the following proven benefits:
- 18 amino acids which supports the muscle build up and function in the horse
- Sugar coated pearl granulate ensures excellent palatability for the horse
- Easy to mix with feed and easy administration
- All-natural ingredients
- High quality manufacturing process ensures a consistent quality of the ingredients
- Does not contain any doping relevant substances
Equitop Myoplast® is a sugar-coated pearl granulate for oral administration. The presentation form is 1.5 kg. One measuring spoon contains 25 g pearl granules.
Equitop Myoplast® can be given together with feed or alone.
Big horses: 2 level spoonfuls once daily.
Small horses and ponies: 1 level spoonful.
During intensive performance periods the daily ration may be doubled. Administer for at least 4 weeks.