Controls demodectic mange, sarcoptic mange, ticks and lice.
DO NOT USE ON CATS OR CHIHUAHUAS. CALL YOUR VETERINARIAN IMMEDIATELY IF YOU SUSPECT ACCIDENTAL EXPOSURE.
Amitraz 12,5 % m/v
Store below 25°C. Do not freeze.
- Do not use on Chihuahuas.
- Do not use on dogs suffering from heat stress.
- This product is not recommended for use on cats.
- Transient drowsiness may be noted at the demodectic mange dose.
- Recovery is spontaneous.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- For use on dogs only.
- Wear rubber gloves when diluting and using the dipwash.
- Avoid contact with dip and wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and hot water after accidental contamination.
- Protect product from extreme heat and cold and from dampness.
- Tightly reseal the container if all the contents have not been used.
- Destroy empty containers in a safe manner.
- Discard any unused mix in a safe manner.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ON DOGS ONLY.
- ECTODEX® should not be mixed with any other dip.
- This dipwash must be freshly prepared prior to use.
- May be used in pregnant and lactating bitches.
Mix the required volume of Ectodex® with the specified volume of luke warm water in a plastic bucket.
Ticks and lice
Repeat treatment 5 - 7 days later until no live mites can be identified, or continue treatment for at least 3 weeks after all clinical signs have subsided.
Repeat treatment 7 - 10 days later.
TICKS AND LICE:
Repeat treatment as necessary