Fly repellent spray for horses.
Available as 5L
Directions for Use
- Use only as indicated
- Shake well before use
- It is recommended that rubber gloves are worn during application
- Brush animals to remove excess dirt and dust
- Apply to areas where flies accumulate, with special attention to legs, shoulders, shanks, neck and ears
- Can be sprayed or wiped on
- Dampen a sponge or soft cloth with Buzz off. Rub over horse avoiding the eyes.
- Repeat as necessary.
- DO NOT SPRAY MIST AROUND THE HEAD OR EYES
- Poisonous by contact, swallowing and inhalation. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin or wounds.
- If any irritation occurs, rinse thoroughly with water and discontinue use.
- Toxic to bees, fish and reptiles.
- Do not use on cats
- Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons and animals.
Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may be a result of wide ranging causes. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and contact the registration holder.
- Avoid inhaling spray mist
- Wash hands thoroughly after use
- Avoid contamination of food, food utensils, grazing, drinking water, rivers, dams, etc.
- Store away from heat and light
- Store in a cool dry place below 25°C
- Keep lid tightly sealed
Cypermethrin 0.3% m/v
Citronella Oil 0.6% m/v
Essential herbal extracts